How long will it take for my Maccs to arrive?
We do not bake your Maccs until after you place your order. Depending on your place in line, that happens in one to two days. Shipping can take an additional one to four days. That depends on the shipping companies.
So, your Maccs could take as long as six days to arrive. 7 days during the summer months
Are my Maccs packaged with cold packaging?
We monitor state by state temperatures and ship accordingly with insulation BUT you MUST MEET YOUR MACCS. Your Maccs cannot survive sitting out on a hot porch or in a hot mailbox at the end of their trip. We do always suggest Expedited shipping when the shipping time is 3 days.
Is the delivery date guaranteed?
Once the Maccs are in the shipper’s hands, there is no absolute guarantee. Since we are not a shipping company, we cannot guarantee shipping company’s performances.
Next Day or 2nd Day Air with UPS is guaranteed by UPS. Usually for the most part they get it right!!
If a delivery is needed for a special event or specific date, we highly recommend ordering ahead of time and contacting our customer service team at hello@MichellesMaccs.com before purchasing.
What happens if my order is delayed?
Once the Maccs leave our bakery, we rely on the shipping company to get them to you in the estimated delivery time, pending no weather/shipping delays.
As long as you fill in the correct and complete address when you place your order, the Maccs should arrive on time. And if they don’t, we will do everything we can to help get your Maccs to you in the event of an issue.
REMEMBER: We do not ship on Thursdays and Fridays during the summer months.
Will there be delays because of the holidays?
Suddenly everybody wants the Maccs! The demand for our handcrafted treats can explode! The result is, we may not make them fast enough. While growing is exciting, it is also stressful. We will have double shifts going and will do everything we can to get your Maccs to you. As soon as your Maccs ship, you will receive an email with your tracking info. During the holiday season, we recommend you follow these tips:
Tip 1: Order your Maccs as early as you can. Maccs LOVE the freezer!!
Tip 2: If you can, pay for UPS 2nd Day Air.
Once the Maccs are in the shipper’s hands, there is no absolute guarantee. Because we’re not a shipping company, we cannot guarantee shipping company’s performances.
If a delivery is needed for a special event or specific date, we highly recommend contacting our customer service team at hello@MichellesMaccs.com before purchasing.
Where do you ship to?
We ship Maccs to every street address in the continental United States.
Meet Your Maccs
Please meet your Maccs once they are delivered. The Maccs need your love and attention. Do not let them linger in loneliness on your doorstep, porch, or in your mailbox.
Keep an eye on your tracking information! This way you will know when The Maccs will arrive.
Everyone who supports this independent woman-owned business knows we are not a shipping company. Therefore, we ask you to promise, "Meet your Maccs when they arrive. Do your part in this responsibility.”
What's the status of my order and delivery?
You can track your order and deliveries on MichellesMaccs.com. Just sign in to your account or create one using the email you used on your order. You can change the delivery address for an order until it ships. Once your order has shipped, you can find tracking information in your order details.
Will My Maccs be fresh?
Yes, we bake your order just for you!!
That means your Maccs don't get baked until after your order is received. Once you place your order, it can take 1 to 2 days for us to make it. We are getting a high volume of orders. So, depending on your place in line, it can go quicker or slower. As soon as your Maccs are scanned by the delivery service, you will get a tracking number in your email.
Is it safe to receive orders?
Yes, it is.
Coronaviruses spread from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. Currently, there is no evidence to support the transmission of COVID-19 by food. It is not a food-borne gastrointestinal (GI) virus. Food-borne exposure to this virus is not a known route of transmission.
Nonetheless, out of an abundance of caution, our workers follow strict protocols.
These are the protocols we follow to ensure the protection of our customers and staff:
- Wear workplace uniform shirt and aprons - these do not leave the worksite
- Wear hairnets always.
- Always use gloves. Replace gloves at any point during the chain of transmission. This includes if you touch the floor, touch your face, touch your phone, after cleaning any surface, or between tasks.
- Frequently wash hands - before work, before entering a new area of the workplace, after task change, after sampling the food, if you touch your face, if you touch your hair, after using a phone, after returning to the floor from the office/bathroom/outside…
- Use hand sanitizer frequently - after washing and drying hands, after handling packaged goods,
- Wear masks always. This includes after baking, during tempering, during dipping, during packaging, during boxing.
- As an extra precaution to help avoid the transmission of COVID-19 through surface contact, do frequent washing and sanitizing of all food contact surfaces and utensils, packing area, and packaging materials.
- Do not use cell phones anytime on the bakery floor
- Maintain a safe distance from all employees. There is no hugging, handshakes, whispering, or any close contact
- Follow shelter at home orders when not at work.
- Restrict contact to people outside of your home.
- Practice social distancing always.
- Report any symptoms immediately.
We follow these practices with strict compulsion.
All employees get sick pay and do not have to come to work if unwell.
Thank you for your love and patience
We are always learning and growing as a company. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!
Michell and our MM Team